Salama is committed to improving each child's life trajectory through Christ-centered academic enrichment, performing arts and character development.
Children are transformed by love, instilled with hope, and equipped with knowledge to reach their full potential.
- We believe in Jesus, the Son of God, who preached hope, humility, service and love.
- These values are integral to our program and daily actions.
- We provide a safe physical, emotional, and spiritual environment, defined by peace.
- We give and receive service inside and outside Salama.
- We stand for collaborative and service-based engagement between Salama, our families, and the community.
- We are committed to the continuous development of our students intellectually, creatively, socially and spiritually.